Map and Directions
Effective July 11, 2016, the International Students & Programs Office relocated from the International Center to Student Center B. It is on the corner of Gilman Drive and Mandeville Lane.
Click map for printable full page version
- The UC San Diego International Students & Programs Office is located off of La Jolla Village Drive on Interstate 5.
- From Interstate 5, EXIT on La Jolla Village Drive WEST.
- Proceed to the first light at the bottom of the hill and TURN RIGHT onto VILLA LA JOLLA DRIVE.
- TURN LEFT onto GILMAN DRIVE.
- At the third stop sign, TURN RIGHT onto MANDEVILLE LANE.
- The International Students & Programs Office is located in Student Center B, on the corner of Gilman Drive and Mandeville Lane.
- Click here for photo of Student Center B Building
Campus Shuttle Information
Students, faculty, and staff can ride free shuttles that serve campus, medical centers and key points off campus. For more information, please visit the campus shuttles webpage on the Transportation Services website: http://transportation.ucsd.edu/shuttles/index.html.
The Gilman Transit Center is located on Gilman Drive just west of the Gilman Parking Structure. Please follow the walking directions as seen on the above map from the Gilman Parking Structure to The International Students & Programs Office located in Student Center B.
- Gilman Transit Center MTS Bus Routes:
- 30: UTC, La Jolla, Pacific Beach, Old Town, downtown San Dieg
- 41: VA Hospital, UTC, Clairemont, Fashion Valle
- 101: UTC, Del Mar, Solana Beach, Encinitas, Carlsbad, Oceanside NCT
- 150: UTC, VA Hospital, Old Town, downtown San Dieg
- 201/ 202 SuperLoop: UTC are
- 204SuperLoop: UTC area, Executive Drive, Judicial Drive, Nobel Driv
- 237: UCSD - Rancho Bernardo Transit Station
- 921: UTC, Mira Mesa
To plan your trip and get bus schedules please take a look at the following link for the San Diego MTS schedules and real time: https://www.sdmts.com/schedules-real-time
For more information regarding UCSD Gilman Transit Center:https://transportation.ucsd.edu/alternatives/transit/#Beyond-San-Diego-County and http://onthego.ucsd.edu/projects/gtc.html