- Reports & Publications
International Center Reports and Statistics
Unless otherwise specified, all reports are in PDF format.
- International Undergraduates’ Retention, Graduation, and Time to Degree (published Fall 2016; article #7)
- Academic Achievement and Demographics of International Undergraduates (published Winter 2016)
- Graduation, Retention, and Attrition of UC San Diego's International Undergraduates
(presentation, Febraury 8, 2016)
- Do Nondomestic Undergraduates Choose a Major Field In Order to Maximize Grade Point Averages?
(published, Winter 2016)
- Nonresident Undergraduates’ Performance in English Writing Classes—Hierarchical Linear Modeling Analysis
(published, Fall 2015)
- Evidence that International Undergraduates Can Succeed Academically Despite Struggling with English
(published, Summer 2015)
- Are International Students Struggling Academically?
(published, Spring 2014)
- Improve Your International Student Programs and Services Through Evaluation Planning
(presentation, November 8, 2013)
- Are UC San Diego's international undergraduates struggling with English?
(presentation, May 3, 2013)
- Are our international students struggling academically?
(presentation, January 2013)
- Show Me The Data—Are UCSD International Students Struggling Academically?
(presentation June, 2012)