F-1 OPT Employment Reporting Form


Please submit this e-form if you are an F-1 student currently on OPT, who is:

  • reporting any changes to personal or employment information
  • requesting an updated I-20 due to changes to employment information
  • requesting an updated travel signature for international travel
  • requesting a replacement I-20 due to being lost or damaged


STEM Extension OPT students, do NOT use this form. Instead, please use our STEM Extension OPT Employment Reporting Form.

Check if you need an updated I-20:

If you have been employed, this e-form will ask you, if you would like to receive an updated I-20 with your employment infromation. It is not required that you get an updated I-20. However, if you are planning to travel internationally, then we recommend that you get an updated I-20.


You will be prompted to report your entire employment history on post-completion OPT (all current and previous employers) at the bottom of the form after selecting the appropriate employment option(s). Also, upload a copy of your most recent EAD card even if you have already done so in the past.