Information for Current Students who are NOT in F-1 or J-1 Status

Many immigration classifications allow study in the U.S. However, some specifically state that studying full time is not allowed, such as B-2 or WT.  Dependents of many statuses are allowed to study until they turn 21, at which time they need to be in F-1 or J-1 status to be able to complete their degree program.

If you are considering changing your status, please go to our Changing My Current Status page below.

 Maintaining Status

  Changing My Current Status

Study in the US   Studying in the USA with My Current Status