Skip to main content


Congratulations Tritons on your graduation from UC San Diego. The International Students & Programs Office (ISPO) will continue to assist you with your visa status matters throughout your post-completion F-1 OPT or J-1 Academic Training work authorization periods.

We will also gladly refer you to other campus partners that provide services to UC San Diego Alumni.

Plan Your Career in the United States

Check out our page for more information on career planning and employment authorization.

Request Replacement or Updated I-20/DS-2019 Forms


Visit our Replacement I-20/DS-2019 page, if your I-20 or DS-2019 forms have been lost, stolen or damaged, and you want to request:

  • a copy of the past expired forms, or
  • a replacement of the current valid forms.


Visit one of our work authorization guide pages depending on your visa status, if you want to request an updated I-20 or DS-2019:

Transfer Your SEVIS Record to Another School

Visit our Transfer page, if you have been accepted to another school and want your SEVIS record (I-20/DS-2019) transferred to your new school.

Connect with UC San Diego Community

Connect with other alumni

Volunteer your time and expertise

Support current students at UC San Diego

Update your contact information